Friday, July 27, 2007

Beautiful beautiful

I like REAL women. If they're athlethic and work to have a taut body, then all awe and admiration is deserved, however, if it's purchased I'm not impressed

I think that women in general are spectacularly beautiful. I love women in all their shapes and heights and widths and am just as likely if not more so to notice a beautiful woman than a handsome man.

I am not so enamored of the male form, and am generally embarrassed by them (strange, right?) The only men who hold my attention for any amount of time are the ones who are being overtly loving and kind to their wives or warm and present with their children. Their bodies are not really appealing to me on a large scale the way women's are. I love my own husbands arms and legs and hands and ears and and and and, but I can't see men the way I see women as far as sheer beauty is concerned.

I am a strange woman in a strange profession which has allowed me to indulge myself with the glory of women in God's creation at their most amazing and incredible moments to behold. I am filled to overflowing by that work work, not in a sexual way, but a spiritual one.

They are art incarnate. They are power, and surrender all at once. I am overwhelmed by who we are and what we are given to do. I am in awe and amazed by how fearfully and wonderfully we are made.

No comments: